Richard F. McConnell, M.D, FACAAI
Dr. McConnell graduated from The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. Following a surgical internship, he completed a Pediatric residency and served as Chief Resident at The University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals. He later completed a Fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonology (lung diseases) at Tulane University in New Orleans. After serving as director of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Louisiana State University, Shreveport for two years, he completed a Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at LSU. He is Board Certified in Pediatrics and in Clinical Immunology, the only Allergy Board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
Areas of expertise and interest include:
- Management and Evaluation of Asthma
- Allergic Nasal Disease
- Sinus disease
- Insect Sting reactions
- Drug allergies
- Chronic cough
- Food allergies
- Allergic skin disorders
Both adults and children are represented in the practice.
Why Choose Us?
- Exceedingly Thorough Diagnosis
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Highly Trained Staff On Hand
- Doctor Follows Up With Patients